January 19, 2012

Parent Review

I was a guest at The Tree House today and I was so impressed I was
compelled to write this total thumbs up review, in hopes that other
stressed out, overwhelmed and overworked Moms and Dads would be able
to find their way to this heavenly oasis of kid fun, and parent,
grandparent or caretaker peace.

I am a mother of two extremely energetic, spirited boys, 2 and 4. I
absolutely must keep them busy during all waking hours or risk that
energy showing itself in very ugly ways. A friend had seen this place
and thought of me. She and I met there for a chit chat, and a coffee
and my little guy enjoyed it so much that for a little over 2 hours
there was not a wine or wimpier from him. He happily played with some
new friends, and bounced from play area to play area. As a side note
these particular 2 hours would normally have been nap time, so this
place is absolutely kid tested, with a 5 star, A + rating.

From a practicality standpoint the play areas are abundant with
captivating, eye catching and durable toys and structures, and the
entire space is bright, safe and clean. It is very well laid out,
allowing for many places to play, and a generous place for caretakers
to relax while still keeping a clear eye on the kiddos. The ladies
who created this space really hit a home run with this one, they
understand what kids need, and what parents want. It is a wonderful
engaging environment.

After a while my little guy started to ask for a snack, and once again
it was covered. These ladies have a few healthy snacks on hand for
purchase, and have partnered with the cafe next door to provide
refreshment for all. I was so impressed with this business model!!!
Not only is it a wonderful collaborative business helping business
micro economic boost, but this sort of arrangement is just so
Asheville. It is a total win, win for everyone.

I truly enjoyed my short visit at The Tree House, and will be
frequenting this place again and again. I urge all others to check it
out, and see what this place has to offer your family. This business
is a keeper Asheville so go check it out.

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment