July 31, 2012

Tagging Tuesday- Give a Hoot Tree Pendants


New this week at The Tree House's "Local Nest" is Give a Hoot.  Give a Hoot creates these beautiful pendants for only $30.00!  They are so rockin' and we can't wait for you to see them in person!


A little about Give a Hoot:

After being a stay at home mom for over 2 years, I've decided to start a new project.
I've always had a passion for crafting, creating, and making, so my new project is selling my creations!
I chose the name "Give a Hoot!" because most of my creations are up-cycled. Up-cycling is all about taking something old, used, or just plain garbage and creating something beautiful, fun and useful!

Stop by Monday through Saturday from 10-5 to check out our full consignment assortment, let the kids play and enjoy a fun-filled day out with friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment